Dear Sir / Madam,
We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ( “Code regarding the protection of personal data”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Under Article 13 of the law. n.196 / 2003, we hereby provide the following information:
1. The information you provide will be used for the following purposes: provision of the service
2. The treatment will be carried out with the following modes: manual / computerized.
3. The provision of data is mandatory, otherwise the failure to provide the service, and the refusal to provide such data could lead to failure or partial execution of the requested service.
4. The data will not be disclosed to other parties, nor will it be circulated
5. The holder of the treatment is Giorgetti Gabriele, Via Aurelia Nord, 55049 Viareggio LUCCA
6. The controller is the President, Mr Giorgetti Gabriele
7. You can exercise your rights towards the data controller under Article 7 of the D.lgs 196/2003, which for your convenience:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003,
Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not personal data concerning him, though not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to be informed:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b) the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the attestation that the operations referred to in points a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, except in the case in which such fulfillment It proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
b) the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Links to third party sites
Links to external sites are provided as a service to users, with the exclusion of any liability with respect to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided at these sites. Giorgetti Gabriele did not in fact any control over the contents or their use and the quality and completeness of information on external sites whose responsibilities fall directly on its owners and / or managers.
Cookies are small text strings that a website sends to your browser (eg Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome), which stores them and then transmit them to the same site the next visit to the same user.
The cookies sent by the website are in no way used for profiling visitors and do not allow the collection of personal information about users.
The portal makes use of third-party content (by means of resource embedding techniques), it is possible that during the visit the portal other cookies, both technical and able to perform user profiling, are sent by these third parties to the terminal user.
Refusal of cookies through the terminal settings
E ‘right user who visits the portal refuse all or part of the cookie is sent from the portal or third-party sites, acting on the settings available in the browser. For specific instructions about their browser view the help provided with the software or visit the website of its manufacturer. Disabling cookies may affect the operation of certain services or the use of some content.
To learn more about cookies and to manage cookie preferences (first and / or third party) users are invited to visit the platform www.youronlinechoices.com. It is, however, note that disabling cookies or those functional navigation can cause the malfunction of the Site and / or limit the services offered.